Monday, April 18, 2016

Photo Sharing Competition WINNER!!!!!


Hello,

I am very pleased and honored to announce that a decision has been made as to who the victor is of the free pie, $30 gift certificate, and the trip behind the scenes at The Sweet Spot to teach us how to create their masterpiece. I would like to thank EVERYONE who participated in making our first ever photo sharing competition a true success. We would not be able to do what we do without all of you, and it was truly an honor to gaze into your own recipes and creations.

With over 700 photos shared in the past two weeks it was not an easy decision, but we finally have chosen one. Thank you JOHN DOE for creating the tomato bacon bread pudding. I'm not over exaggerating when I say that my staff members and I are eagerly waiting for the baking demo that will be held on April 30th, 2016.



 

For everyone who participated in the competition or for those of you who just watched from a distance I ask that you come in around 4:00 on April 30th and sample this delicious treat with us. We do not have the next photo sharing competition marked on the calendar quite yet, but you better believe me when I say there will indeed be another.

 

THIS CONTEST IS FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES ONLY AND ALL CONTENT IS FABRICATED. THIS IS NOT A REAL CONTEST AND THERE IS NOTHIN TO WIN. THIS IS NOT A REAL COMPANY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT ACOMPANY ALREADY IN EXISTENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment